'Common Sense and a Thick Hide'
Physicians Providing Care to Their Own Family Members
Bonnie Reagan, MD;
Peter Reagan, MD;
Ann Sinclair, MS
Arch Fam Med. 1994;3(7):599-604.
Article references have been provided for searching and linking. Additional reference information may be available in the article PDF.
1. Boiko PE, Schuman SH, Rust PF. Physicians treating their own spouses: relationship of physicians to their own family's health care. J Fam Pract. 1984;18:891-896.
2. La Puma J, Schiedermayer DL. Outpatient clinical ethics. J Gen Intern Med. 1989;4:413-420.
3. La Puma J, Stocking CB, La Voie D, Darling CA. When physicians treat their own families. N Engl J Med. 1991;325:1290-1294.
4. Dusdieker LB, Murph JR, Murph WE, Dungy CI. Physicians treating their own children. AJDC. 1993;147:146-149.
5. La Puma J, Priest ER. Is there a doctor in the house? JAMA. 1992;267:1810-1812.
FREE FULL TEXT