Ambulatory Quality Management
A Call for Articles
Christian N. Ramsey, Jr, MD
Arch Fam Med. 1993;2(4):368.
Article references have been provided for searching and linking. Additional reference information may be available in the article PDF.
1. Galvin R. Perfection must be sole standard. Med World News. 1991;34:51.
2. Burda D. Prospects of quality measurement project excite the participating systems, alliances. Mod Healthcare. January 6, 1989;19:40-45.
3. Cooke DJ, Iannacchino KL. The Deming method for problem solving in group practice. Med Group Manage J. 1991;38:52-53, 61.
4. Burda D. Total quality management becomes big business. Mod Healthcare. January 28, 1991;21:25-29.
5. Burda D. The two (quality) faces of HCHP. Mod Healthcare. March 18, 1991;21:28-32.
6. Berwick DM, Godfrey AB, Roessner J. Curing Health Care: New Strategies for Quality Improvement. San Francisco, Calif: Jossey-Bass; 1990:305. 7. Hanan KB. Achieving performance breakthroughs in an HMO business process through quality planning. Qual Manage Health Care. 1993;1:35-45.