Will Universal Health Insurance Assure Universal Access to Ongoing Primary Care for Adults?
Samuel Cykert, MD;
Rita T. Layson, MD
Arch Fam Med. 1993;2(11):1153-1155.
Article references have been provided for searching and linking. Additional reference information may be available in the article PDF.
1. Himmelstein DU. Woolhandler S. The National Health Program Chartbook. Cambridge, Mass: The Center for National Health Program Studies, Harvard Medical School; 1990.
2. Kelly C, Gemeinhardt E. Public attitudes on health care reform. Stat Bull. 1992:73(4):2-10.
3. Death watch: opinions on health care reform. Business Health. 1992;10(11):18-20.
4. Perloff JD. Kletke PR, Neckerman KM. Physicians' decisions to limit Medicaid participation. J Health Polit Policy Law. 1987;12:221-235.
FREE FULL TEXT
5. Mitchell JB. Physician participation in Medicaid revisited. Med Care. 1991;29:645-652.
6. Berman S, Wasserman S, Grimm S. Participation of Colorado pediatricians and family physicians in the Medicaid program. West J Med. 1991;155:649-652.
7. Monitoring access to Medicare. Physician Marketplace Update. 1991;2(3):1-2.
8. 1989 physician survey examines attitudes, professional needs. Tex Med. 1989;85:28-31.
9. Geiger WJ, Krol RA. Physician attitudes and behavior in response to changes in Medicare reimbursement policies. J Fam Pract. 1991;33:244-248.
10. Rowland D, Lyons B. Triple jeopardy. Health Ser Res. 1989;23:975-1004.